C-SPIN – The Canadian Stroke Prevention Intervention Network stems from the necessity to develop relevant and integrated stroke-prevention strategies to reduce atrial fibrillation and other causes of embolic strokes across Canada and address the specific challenges of our population.
Our Vision: To develop actionable strategies that will make Canada a global leader in clinical stroke research; ensure sustainability of these efforts through strategies to recruit, train, support and retain clinical scientists and in collaboration with other networks, government and stakeholder groups implement strategies to reduce the incidence of embolic stroke in Canada by 10% within ten (10) years.
Being a member of C-SPIN offers you networking opportunities.
C-SPIN Membership Benefits
1. Access to CSPIN website members only section
2. Access to CSPIN members directory
3. Invitation to C-SPIN member only meetings and retreats
C-SPIN Membership Process
1. Applicant to submit letter to Scientific Executive Committee stating their interest in being a C-SPIN member and how their current research is related to AF and stroke via email to: CSPIN@phri.ca
2. Vote by Scientific Executive Committee.